'Boss'' Kathleen Robertson Finds 'Time of Death'
The Canadian actress will play an FBI agent out to solve the death of a CEO in the pay TV movie now shooting in Montreal from indie producer Incendo.
TORONTO – Boss’ Kathleen Robertson is starring in Time of Death, the latest pay TV movie from Canadian indie producer Incendo.
Robertson, a Canadian actress who also played Beverly Hills, 90210's Clare Arnold, will perform the role of an FBI agent in a race to investigate the death of a CEO before the next victim is murdered.
The TV thriller, now shooting in Montreal, also stars Gianpaolo Venuta (The Firm), with Frédérik D’Amours directing.
d’Amours helmed the earlier telefilm Ties That Bind for Incendo, which specializes in female star-driven pay TV movies.
Time of Death has been acquired by The Movie Network and Super Écran.
Jean Bureau and Ian Whitehead are producing the film for Incendo, with Stephen Greenberg and Bureau sharing the executive producer credits.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR