'Boss'' Kathleen Robertson Finds 'Time of Death'
The Canadian actress will play an FBI agent out to solve the death of a CEO in the pay TV movie now shooting in Montreal from indie producer Incendo.
TORONTO – Boss’ Kathleen Robertson is starring in Time of Death, the latest pay TV movie from Canadian indie producer Incendo.
Robertson, a Canadian actress who also played Beverly Hills, 90210's Clare Arnold, will perform the role of an FBI agent in a race to investigate the death of a CEO before the next victim is murdered.
The TV thriller, now shooting in Montreal, also stars Gianpaolo Venuta (The Firm), with Frédérik D’Amours directing.
d’Amours helmed the earlier telefilm Ties That Bind for Incendo, which specializes in female star-driven pay TV movies.
Time of Death has been acquired by The Movie Network and Super Écran.
Jean Bureau and Ian Whitehead are producing the film for Incendo, with Stephen Greenberg and Bureau sharing the executive producer credits.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Nurse Jackie" Is At Its Most Dramatic This Season
- Non-Newtonian Fluids Rock Out As Stars Of Jack White's New Music Video
- Dave Attell's 'Road Work' & 'Comedy Underground' Bring His Raw, Unfiltered Style Back To TV
- James Cameron: The Scripts For All Three 'Avatar' Sequels Are Almost Done, Plus More Reddit AMA Highlights