Boundless Pictures Options 'Timeless' Script From 'Zombie Diaries' Writer (Exclusive)
"The Zombie Diaries" writer-director Michael Bartlett penned the script about a man who is addicted to a drug that allows him to time travel.
Boundless Pictures has optioned the script for Timeless, written by Zombie Diaries trilogy writer-director Michael Bartlett, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The story is set in London in a dystopian future where a hit man is fatally addicted to a street drug that allows him to time travel. He works for a crime boss who makes him perform hits throughout time in hopes of traveling back to right the one wrong that haunts him: his inability to save the life of his first love.
“Addiction alters inner perceptions, influences the mind and plays interesting games with memory. Discovering Michael’s script brings that interior struggle to life with pulse-pounding action," says Boundless co-founder Courtney Lauren Penn.
Boundless Pictures was founded in 2008 by Penn and Brandon Burrows. The L.A. and New York-based production company recently announced the financing of diamond-heist action film Foolproof and had Wesley Snipes’ Gallowwalkers go to Lionsgate for domestic summer release.
Bartlett, along with Kevin Gates, co-wrote and co-directed the 2006 British indie The Zombie Diaries. Bartlett is repped by Henraux Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR