'Bounty Hunter' director tapped for 'Adaline'
Andy Tennant to helm Katherine Heigl fantasy romance
Andy Tennant will direct Katherine Heigl in the fantasy romance "Adaline."
Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment are co-producing the tale of a beautiful woman, who hasn't aged for 100 years, who meets a man who may risk his life to help her regain her mortality.
The original screenplay is by Mills Goodloe and Sal Paskowitz, with revisions by Allison Burnett.
Steve Golin and Alix Madigan of Anonymous Content, Sidney Kimmel, and Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi of Lakeshore are producing. Exec producers are Katherine Heigl, Nancy Heigl and SKE president Jim Tauber.
Tennant, repped by CAA, last directed "The Bounty Hunter" starring Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston.
Heigl, repped by Paradigm, most recently starred in "Killers" opposite Ashton Kutcher, and next appears in "Life As We Know It," which also stars Josh Duhamel.
Production is set to begin early in 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR