Box Office Milestone: 'Ice Age 4' Becomes Top Fox Film in Latin America, No. 2 of All Time
The 3D animated pic has grossed $181 million to date in the region and $607 million overall at the international box office.
Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios' Ice Age: Continental Drift has become the studio's biggest film ever in Latin America, and the No. 2 title overall behind The Avengers.
Ice Age 4 has grossed $181 million in the region, besting the $177 million earned by fellow Fox film Avatar. In terms of the overall record for top performer in Latin America, Ice Age 4 is second only to Avengers ($207 million).
The toon's overall international gross is currently $607 million, making it the second most successful title of the year internationally after Avengers, which earned upwards of $844 million.
Domestically, Ice Age 4 has grossed $136 million to date for a worldwide total of $743 million, on par with The Dark Knight Rises.
Ice Age 4 is the second most successful title in the family franchise after Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, which grossed $886.7 million worldwide, including $694 internationally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR