Box Office Preview: 'Thor' Eyes $60 Mil U.S. Debut
The Paramount tentpole faces off against new comedies "Something Borrowed" and "Jumping the Broom."
Paramount summer tentpole Thor lands in North America this weekend, hoping to spawn a superhero franchise for Marvel Studios. The pic is expected to open more in the range of Marvel's X-Men or Fantastic Four and not in the neighborhood of Iron Man or Spider-Man.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR