Brad Garrett to host candid kids show for TLC
EXCLUSIVE: Series is produced by Ryan Seacrest
Brad Garrett is returning to television as host of a new series on TLC, teaming with producer Ryan Seacrest for a candid kids show.
The untitled six-part series could be described as a modern update of "Kids Say the Darndest Things," with Garrett interviewing youngsters in a combination of in-studio and field segments as well as user-generated content. Segments include having kids review movies and showing funny viral videos that involve kids.
"This show is the next evolution of family entertainment on TLC," said Nancy Daniels, senior vp production and development. "We are thrilled to have Brad Garrett on board. His comedic instincts and enthusiasm for the project are going to put this series over the top. And, at the heart of this show are the candid and unfiltered reactions from kids, which makes this a perfect fit for the network."
Garrett is best known for the long-running "Everybody Loves Raymond" and recently finished the Fox comedy " 'Til Death."
Seacrest will executive produce, adding to his roster of reality productions that includes ABC's Emmy-winning "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution." Garrett, Glenn Robbins and Doug Wald also are executive producing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR