Brad Pitt Courted to Join Tom Cruise in 'Go Like Hell' (Exclusive)
Joseph Kosinski is directing the Fox car-racing project, which seeks to adapt the book written by A. J. Baime.
Brad Pitt might be re-teaming with Tom Cruise for their first feature together since 1994’s Interview With the Vampire.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Pitt is being courted to star alongside Cruise in Go Like Hell, Fox’s racing movie based on Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans, written by A. J. Baime.
Cruise is attached to portray car designer Carroll Shelby in the project, which has Joseph Kosinski (Oblivion) in the director’s chair.
Lucas Foster and Alex Young are producing the true story of the competition between the Ford Motor Company and Italian sports car designer Enzo Ferrari, which culminated at the 1966 Le Mans race.
Pitt was attached to star in the project when it had Michael Mann on board as director back in 2009. He remained interested in the project and has had talks with the new team. With Kosinski supervising the writing -- brothers Jez and John-Henry Butterworth have written a new draft -- a new script is in the actor’s hands.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR