Brad Pitt: My Kids Affect My Acting Choices
The "Tree of Life" star is promoting his new movie in Cannes.
Seems Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's six kids play a big role in their acting choices.
A week after Jolie admitted their kids were a factor in her decision to sign on for the Kung Fu Panda sequel, Brad Pitt said he was initially hesitant to sign on for Terrence Malick's Tree of Life because of his children.
In the movie, which was met with mixed reaction at the Cannes Film Festival, Pitt plays a stern, authoritarian father.
"I think of everything I do now that my kids are going to see when they grow up and how are they going to feel," Pitt told reporters at the festival, according to People. "But they know me as a dad, and I hope they'll just think of me as a pretty damn good actor."
Jolie also is at Cannes promoting Kung Fu Panda 2.
Pitt is receiving rave reviews for his performance in Tree of Life, which opens May 27. The movie also stars Sean Penn and Jessica Chastain.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR