Brandon Flowers taps Oscar winner for video
'Crossfire' clip features Charlize Theron as heroine
NEW YORK -- It's not clear what exactly Brandon Flowers did to face the wrath of a crew of assassins in the video for his new single, "Crossfire," but thankfully one beautiful actress by the name of Charlize Theron has his back.
The action-packed "Crossfire" clip could be mistaken for a preview of the next Scorcese movie, as Theron plays a badass heroine who rescues Flowers from torturous situations not once, not twice, but on three separate occasions. The usually somber-faced Killers frontman cracks a smile after each successful rescue mission (most notably at 3:49, while hanging upside down in a strait jacket).
In a typically Hollywood-style ending, Theron and Flowers drive off together in the sunset to safety, at least for now. But perhaps this is a story to be continued -- Flowers' solo album, "Flamingo" is due Sept. 14, giving him ample time to develop this epic saga.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For