Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford Welcome Baby Boy
The "Superman Returns" and "True Blood" stars say they can’t take their eyes off son Leo James.
Here's some super news from Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford.
The couple welcomed son Leo James Routh into the world Friday, a rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
"We're in awe...we can't take our eyes off him!" the new parents said in a joint statement.
The boy was born in California and weighed in at eight pounds and measured 22.5 inches long.
Rather than a cigar, Routh enjoyed a malt to celebrate his fatherhood, and tweeted a picture Saturday evening.
— Brandon Routh (@BrandonJRouth) August 12, 2012
Ford thanked those who wished her family well.
— Courtney Ford (@_CourtneyFord_) August 11, 2012
Routh rose to prominence after starring in 2006’s Superman Returns, in which he played the iconic superhero. He next appears in the CBS comedy Partners, which will join the network’s Monday lineup this fall.
Ford appeared on Parenthood last season. Her credits also include turns as an enterprising reporter on Dexter and as Portia Bellefleur on True Blood.The new parents met in 2003 and were married in 2007.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)