Braugher's coming of 'Age' at TNT
Andre Braugher has been tapped to star opposite Ray Romano in TNT's drama pilot "Men of a Certain Age."
Meanwhile, Jimmi Simpson has joined Fox's two-hour backdoor pilot "Virtuality" and Yara Martinez has come aboard NBC's upcoming drama series "My Own Worst Enemy."
"Age," from Romano and Mike Royce, centers on three longtime buddies. Braugher plays one of Joe's (Romano) best friends, Owen, an overstressed husband and father who is a car salesman at his dad's dealership.
Braugher has teamed with director John Coles to option Ron McLarty's novel "The Memory of Running" with an eye to star in the potential feature. He is repped by Endeavor and Principato-Young.
"Virtuality" is set aboard Earth's first starship, which is equipped with advanced virtual reality modules. Simpson, repped by WMA and ROAR, will play a mysterious man who enters the virtual-reality world with a hostile agenda.
"Enemy" centers on Henry (Christian Slater), a suburban dad whose alter ego is a spy. Martinez, repped by APA and Allman/Rae , will play Henry's wife who has no idea about his double life. (partialdiff)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'