Frances Berwick Sets Senior Management Team at Bravo and Oxygen
The announcement comes weeks after Berwick added Oxygen to her responsibilities.
Weeks after Frances Berwick was promoted to president of Bravo and Oxygen, she has set her senior management team for both networks.
"It's an incredibly talented group of people with a fantastic track record," Berwick wrote in an internal memo sent to staffers Friday morning. "They're not only smart and strategic, but they've all consistently contributed to an atmosphere of collaboration, respect and inspiration … which sets the stage for even greater days ahead for two outstanding brands."
Rod Aissa is senior vp development and production at Oxygen Media, and Andy Cohen is executive vp development and talent at Bravo Media.
At Bravo and Oxygen Media, Jennifer Geisser is senior vp communications, Mike Haggerty is senior vp research, Lisa Hsia has been named executive vp digital, Ellen Stone is executive vp marketing and Holly Tang is CFO. Jerry Leo is executive vp program strategy and acquisitions at Bravo and Oxygen Media, as well as production at Bravo Media.
In early September, Berwick added Oxygen to her responsibilities. Jason Klarman, who was promoted to president at Oxygen in 2010, will be exiting the company.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche