Bravo Renews 'The Rachel Zoe Project' for Fifth Season
Despite recent reports to the contrary, the network is moving forward with the stylist-turned-designer's docu-series focused on both her professional and personal life.
Bravo is staying in business with Rachel Zoe.
The NBCUniversal-owned cable network has ordered a fifth season of The Rachel Zoe Project, an unscripted entry centered on the fashion maven's life inside and out of the office. The news comes mere days after media reports that her retail line was struggling and the series was in danger of cancelation.
In addition to raising her own profile and that of her brand with the long-running series, the stylist turned designer and mother has provided a launch pad for others, including former assistants Brad Goreski (Bravo's recently renewed It's a Brad Brad World) and Taylor Jacobson (Oxygen's Hollywood Unzipped: Stylist Wars).
The docu-series, which premiered four years ago this month, is executive produced by Ken Druckerman, Banks Tarver, Angie Day, Zoe, Derek Wan of Left/Right Productions and Charlie Corwin of Original Media. It will return to a schedule that includes such series as Shahs of Sunset, Million Dollar Listing and the still vibrant Real Housewives franchise.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10