Bravo Special to Address 'Real Housewives' Suicide (Report)
According to a report, cast members were on hand earlier this week to film the episode, though Taylor Armstrong was not.
Bravo will air a special addressing the suicide of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong’s estranged husband, Russell, sources revealed to the Los Angeles Times.
Cast members Lisa Vanderpump, Camille Grammer, Kyle and Kim Richards and Adrienne Maloof were all present to film the episode earlier this week, though Taylor Armstrong was not present for the taping.
According to the report, it is unclear whether the special will air prior to the start of the second season or after.
The second season of Real Housewives is set to begin Sept. 5, with the network re-editing the premiere.
Taylor Armstrong’s rep told the New York Post recently that there “is dialogue with Bravo, but no decisions have been made. Anything would be conjecture.” They added that Armstrong was “still devastated” and did not participate in the talks.
Sources told the Post that the network wanted “to do a sit-down, one-hour special with Andy Cohen,” the network’s executive vice president and host, and that they had “been discussing options for a week.”
At the time, a Bravo rep denied the talks, saying, “It’s not true, there are no plans like that.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'