'Breaking Bad' Actor Giancarlo Esposito Joins 'I, Alex Cross' (Exclusive)
The adaptation of the popular James Patterson book is being directed by Rob Cohen and stars Tyler Perry.
Giancarlo Esposito, who appears regularly on AMC’s hit drama Breaking Bad, has been cast in I, Alex Cross, being made by Summit Entertainment and QED.
The adaptation of the popular James Patterson book is being directed by Rob Cohen and stars Tyler Perry as the homicide detective/psychologist meeting his match in a serial killer (Matthew Fox). Ed Burns and Jean Reno have previously been cast in the movie.
Esposito will play a crime boss.
Production of the film is scheduled to start in August. QED partners Bill Block and Paul Hanson are producing with Steve Bowen and Leopoldo Gout of James Patterson Entertainment.
Esposito’s feature credits range from Do the Right Thing to The Usual Suspects to Rabbit Hole. He is repped by Principal Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)