'Breaking Bad' Actress Betsy Brandt Joins Stripper Pic 'Magic Mike' (Exclusive)
The Steven Soderbergh film, starring Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer, is in production in Los Angeles.
Betsy Brandt, co-star of AMC's Breaking Bad, has joined the cast of Magic Mike, the movie about male strippers from director Steven Soderbergh that stars Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer.
The project is based on the experiences of Tatum, who stripped for nearly a year when he was 18 to make ends meet. Tatum, who is also producing, will appear as the film's titular character -- a mentor to the dancer played by Pettyfer. Little is known about Brandt's role.
Brandt, who plays Marie Schrader on Bad, will also be seen in next week's premiere of Private Practice on ABC. Her television credits include ER, Without a Trace and Boston Legal, among other programs.
Mike, which also features Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer, Cody Horn, Joe Mangianello and Riley Keough, is currently in production in Los Angeles.
Also producing are Nick Wechsler, Gregory Jacobs and Reid Carolin, who wrote the script.
Brandt is represented by Talent Works and Patty Woo Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR