'Breaking Bad's' Bryan Cranston Stars in Marriage Equality Promo (Exclusive Video)
The actor shows his support for same-sex marriage in a new clip for a Human Rights Campaign initiative.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston is showing his support for same-sex marriages in a new video for the Human Rights Campaign's Americans for Marriage Equality initiative.
In the video -- which also features his wife, Robin, and their daughter, Taylor -- Cranston says, "Gay and lesbian couples should have every right to experience the joys of marriage and family that we do."
This marks the 26th video release by the HRC, which calls itself the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization. The campaign has enlisted a slew of famous faces, professional athletes, actors, recording artists and political and civil rights leaders.
Past videos have featured L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Krysten Ritter, Stanley Tucci, Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman, Cybill Shepherd, Kristen Bell, Jason Mraz, John Leguizamo and Mo’Nique, among others. The videos can be viewed online at www.hrc.org/marriageequality.
According to data cited by the HRC, about 53% of the American public supports same-sex marriages.
Cranston has won three Emmys for his role as Walter White on AMC's Breaking Bad. The drama has its fifth-season premiere at 10 p.m. Sunday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR