'Breaking Bad' Creator Vince Gilligan Added to Edinburgh TV Festival Lineup
The annual TV industry event in the Scottish capital will also feature a keynote speech from Kevin Spacey.
LONDON -- Breaking Bad creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan has been announced by organizers of this year's Guardian Edinburgh International Television Festival (GEITF) as one of the event's big draws.
Gilligan is due in the Scottish capital to lead a master class on his show from Sony Pictures Television.
His scheduled appearance will coincide with the airing of the final season of Breaking Bad on U.K. television during the festival.
U.K. comedy star Miranda Hart will deliver the Richard Dunn Memorial keynote speech at the 38th annual GEITF this year. The keynote is billed by organizers as an "in-depth, hour-long interview with the actress, comedian and writer, about her career to date, her work ethic, the creative process and what’s next."
GEITF runs Aug. 22-24.
Kevin Spacey, composer David Arnold, comedian and TV presenter Dara O Briain and TV cooking show star Mary Berry are also scheduled to make appearances during the shindig.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services