'Breaking Bad' Creator Vince Gilligan Added to Edinburgh TV Festival Lineup
The annual TV industry event in the Scottish capital will also feature a keynote speech from Kevin Spacey.
LONDON -- Breaking Bad creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan has been announced by organizers of this year's Guardian Edinburgh International Television Festival (GEITF) as one of the event's big draws.
Gilligan is due in the Scottish capital to lead a master class on his show from Sony Pictures Television.
His scheduled appearance will coincide with the airing of the final season of Breaking Bad on U.K. television during the festival.
U.K. comedy star Miranda Hart will deliver the Richard Dunn Memorial keynote speech at the 38th annual GEITF this year. The keynote is billed by organizers as an "in-depth, hour-long interview with the actress, comedian and writer, about her career to date, her work ethic, the creative process and what’s next."
GEITF runs Aug. 22-24.
Kevin Spacey, composer David Arnold, comedian and TV presenter Dara O Briain and TV cooking show star Mary Berry are also scheduled to make appearances during the shindig.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws