'Breaking Bad' Star Aaron Paul Weds
The Emmy winner married documentary filmmaker Lauren Parsekian on Sunday in Malibu.
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul has tied the knot.
The Emmy winner wed fiancee Lauren Parsekian on Sunday in Malibu, according to published reports. Ahead of the wedding, Paul tweeted a photo of the couple, writing, “And so it begins.”
Paul, who plays meth cook Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad, became engaged to Parsekian on New Year's Eve 2011 in Paris. She is a documentary filmmaker and the founder of The Kind Campaign, a non-profit organization dedicated to stopping bullying among girls.
“Thank you so much for looking at me the way you do. You truly saved me,” he said.
Breaking Bad returns Aug. 11 on AMC with the second half of its fifth and final season.
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) May 25, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR