'Breaking Bad' Star Dean Norris Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The actor also stars in the CBS drama "Under the Dome."
Breaking Bad’s Dean Norris has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actor is coming off a career-making turn as Hank Schrader, Walter White’s DEA agent brother-in-law, in the Emmy Award-winning AMC drama, which recently closed out its five-season run with a finale seen by a series-high 10.3 million viewers.
Norris, whose previous television credits include CSI, Medium and 24, also stars as "Big Jim" Rennie in the CBS Stephen King drama Under the Dome, which will return for its second season next summer.
He continues to be repped by Keith Addis at Industry Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR