'Breaking Dawn' Cast Gets Stranded on Remote Island
6:00 AM PST 1/18/2011 by David Ciminelli
Director Bill Condon recounts the "incredible" experience that interrupted production on the highly anticipated "Twilight" sequels.
It wasn't vampires or werewolves that recently terrorized the set of the two-part Breaking Dawn, the latest and last films in the Twilight franchise, but something altogether more mysterious and powerful -- Mother Nature.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile