'Breaking Dawn' Fan Blames Drunk Driving on Boyfriend's Refusal to See Film
An 18-year-old in Aurora, Illinois was arrested for DUI after driving without a front tire and crashing in a ditch.
An 18-year-old Twilight fan in Aurora, Illinois was arrested for unlawful consumption and driving under the influence early Saturday morning. The teen blamed the issue on her boyfriend, who neglected to bring her to opening night of Breaking Dawn as they had planned.
According to a police report obtained by the Smoking Gun, Olivia Ornelas was allegedly “extremely intoxicated” when police officers found her car in a ditch. She had been driving without a front right tire.
“Ornelas advised that she was extremely upset with her boyfriend because she did not see the movie Twilight like they were suppose [sic] to,” the report reads. She was released after posting $300 bail.
Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 opened worldwide to a franchise best of $283.5 million. The film grossed $139.5 mil domestically, with females representing 80% of North American ticket buyers.
Breaking Dawn is the fifth largest opening ever at the domestic box office and the 10th largest opening worldwide.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!