'Breaking Dawn' Fan Blames Drunk Driving on Boyfriend's Refusal to See Film
An 18-year-old in Aurora, Illinois was arrested for DUI after driving without a front tire and crashing in a ditch.
An 18-year-old Twilight fan in Aurora, Illinois was arrested for unlawful consumption and driving under the influence early Saturday morning. The teen blamed the issue on her boyfriend, who neglected to bring her to opening night of Breaking Dawn as they had planned.
According to a police report obtained by the Smoking Gun, Olivia Ornelas was allegedly “extremely intoxicated” when police officers found her car in a ditch. She had been driving without a front right tire.
“Ornelas advised that she was extremely upset with her boyfriend because she did not see the movie Twilight like they were suppose [sic] to,” the report reads. She was released after posting $300 bail.
Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 opened worldwide to a franchise best of $283.5 million. The film grossed $139.5 mil domestically, with females representing 80% of North American ticket buyers.
Breaking Dawn is the fifth largest opening ever at the domestic box office and the 10th largest opening worldwide.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack