'Breaking Dawn's' Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene Reunite in 'A Warrior's Heart' Trailer (Video)
The lacrosse drama, directed by Michael F. Sears, is set for a limited release on Dec. 2.
Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene play adopted siblings in The Twilight Saga, but the duo pair off romantically for the lacrosse drama A Warrior's Heart.
The film, produced by California Pictures and Family Productions, is slated for a Dec. 2 limited release and is directed by Michael F. Sears. Lutz stars as Lacrosse player Conor Sullivan, who struggles to come to terms with the death of his Marine father. Through a wilderness camp led by his dad's former combat pal -- played by Adam Beach -- Conor learns to live and let go. Greene stars as his high school love interest, Brooklyn.
Gabrielle Anwar and Chord Overstreet also star.
The screenplay was written by Martin Dugard. Camelot Entertainment Group and Xenon Pictures own the rights.
Watch the trailer below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR