'Breaking Dawn': Taylor Lautner Reveals His Favorite 'Awkward' Scene From the Twilight Saga (Video)
The actor behind Jacob Black tells THR his most memorable moment from the series came via "Eclipse."
We're asking Taylor Lautner to pick favorites.
At least when it comes to his favorite scenes, that is.
The actor behind Jacob Black, the werewolf and one-time love interest of Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart), tells The Hollywood Reporter that his all-time favorite onscreen moment came during the franchise's third film, Eclipse.
"If I had to pick a favorite scene from the whole franchise, it probably would be the tent scene from Eclipse," he muses. "It's kind of the first time the whole love triangle is all in one spot, and it's a very fun scene. It's very awkward."
During the scene in question, Jacob and Edward (Robert Pattinson) have it out over Bella -- the heroine at the center of the series' love triangle.
The trio have certainly come a long way when Breaking Dawn -- Part 2 picks up, with Jacob having imprinted on Bella's newborn daughter, Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy). (For those not briefed on the werewolf lingo, "imprinting" is when a wolf recognizes his soulmate in another being.)
The realization leads to a brief comedic moment in the dramatic film, when Bella exchanges some heated words with her longtime friend.
Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, the final film in the Twilight Saga, opens Nov. 16.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short