'Breaking Dawn' Behind-the-Scenes: Actors Talk Character Development (Video)
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner discuss the inner workings of their “Twilight” counterparts in a series of on-set interviews.
With part 1 of the epic Twilight Saga finale nearing release, Edward, Bella, Jacob and the rest of the crew are closing in on the conclusion of their character arcs.
In a series of on-set interviews obtained by Entertainment Tonight, actors Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner discuss their characters’ development throughout the series and what Breaking Dawn will contribute to the story.
Of course, fans of the book already know what to expect from the series’ conclusion, but where Breaking Dawn Part 1 ends and Part 2 begins will remain a mystery until the film’s Nov. 18 release.
Watch the five-minute clip below, which also features a behind-the-scenes look at several key scenes – including Jacob and Edward’s reaction to Renesmee’s gruesome birth.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR