'Breaking Dawn' Premiere: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Hit the Black Carpet (Photos)
The stars of Summit’s penultimate film in the vampire franchise attended the event in downtown Los Angeles on Monday.
Fans had been lined up for days preparing for this: The premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1. On Monday night, the stars of the penultimate film in the vampire love story franchise took to the black carpet to celebrate the release of the film, which will go wide on Nov. 18.
Breaking Dawn- Part 1 is the second to last film in Summit Entertainment's five-film franchise that stars Robert Pattinson as vampire Edward, Kristen Stewart as his human love interest Bella and Taylor Lautner as werewolf Jacob.
Stewart glammed it up on the carpet with anelegant long purple and black sparkly gown by J. Mendel. Nikki Reed wore a long pale green Marchesa gown, Jimmy Choo shoes, Sutra earrings, a Neil Lane ring, and a Judith Leiber clutch.
The male leads of the film, including Pattinson, Lautner and Kellan Lutz all sported smart-looking suits. Fans can see plenty of Lutz in theaters this month – the actor is starring in last week’s Relativity release, Immortals, along with Breaking Dawn.
Lutz recently talked to The Hollywood Reporter about his experience working in Breaking Dawn versus Immortals.
“Twilight’s kind of crazy. I’m very happy to be a part of them. But the last movie did seven months, and still wasn’t a well-oiled machine and it gets kind of tough,” Lutz told The Hollywood Reporter on the red carpet at the premiere event for Immortals.
“We’re all very blessed and I love the experience. But working with Relativity and doing Immortals was just a world of difference, so much more enjoyable,” he added.
Other stars that appeared at the Breaking Dawn – Part 1 premiere included Twilight author Stephenie Meyer, Ashley Greene, Bruno Mars, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Heather Locklear.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws