Twilight Time Capsule Launches
Summit Entertainment announced the creation of an interactive worldwide online community for Twi-hards Thursday.
Even though The Twilight Saga is reaching the end of its run (the penultimate film, staring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, Breaking Dawn Part I hits theaters Nov. 18), fans still have another year before its really over.
And, with that in mind, Summit Entertainment announced Thursday the launch of the Twilight Time Capsule, an interactive online community for die-hard vampire and werewolf fans to communicate with one another.
"Fans can commemorate and share content with each other, and relive any moment in Twilight Saga film history," said the release. The site will allow Twi-hards to upload and share their own photos, videos and comments alongside the films' official trailers, posters and additional content.
The site also includes links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Photobucket, MySpace and Instagram for cross-sharing.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother