'Breaking Dawn's' Taylor Lautner Draws Affection From Overzealous Male Fan at Film's Premiere
The actor and attendees of the screening were subjected to screaming cat calls inside the Nokia Theatre.
Fans always have been a staple of movie premieres, shrieking and even fainting from their perch safely behind the red carpet. But bowing to the audience's desire to interact more closely with their idols, studios in recent years have increasingly invited select die-hards inside the barricades.
An occasional downside? The insider feeling of a glamorous industry event being overrun by excessive enthusiasm. Exhibit A: The Nov. 14 premiere for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1.
During the emotional final minutes of the film, one overheated male in the front of the Nokia Theatre apparently couldn't help but cry out, "Taylor Lautner, you're a sexy f---!"
The film opened to a franchise best of $283.5 million last weekend, grossing $139.5 mil domestically. Over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, Breaking Dawn will face off against family friendly newcomers The Muppets, Arthur Christmas and Martin Scorsese's Hugo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR