Breaking Glass Pictures Picks Up 'Unhung Hero' (Exclusive)
The pic following a man who launches an investigation to see if size does matter will open in limited release in the fall.
Breaking Glass Pictures has acquired North American rights to Unhung Hero, which premiered at the 2013 SXSW Film Festival.
The film, directed by Brian Spitz, follows Patrick Moote, who, after his girlfriend rejects his very public marriage proposal because of his small penis, embarks on a journey to investigate whether size really does matter.
The doc will have a limited theatrical run in the fall, followed by a nationwide release on home video and VOD.
Thomas Brettschneider and Lynn Schmitz of greenskyFILMS produced the movie, which screened at the 2013 SXSW Film Festival, the Traverse City Film Festival, Seattle International Film Festival and Sydney’s Underground Film Festival.
"Unhung Hero is an amazing film that was the talk of South by Southwest," said Breaking Glass co-president Richard Ross. "Director Brian Spitz did an incredible job capturing the agony and humor of the unflappable hero, Patrick Moote."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR