Bret Easton Ellis' 7 Best and Worst Oscar Movie Tweets
An insult about Kathryn Bigelow, his misery over "Les Mis": The author and screenwriter isn't an Academy member but can't stop tweeting about this season's contenders.
This story first appeared in the Dec. 21 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
"Kathryn Bigelow would be considered a mildly interesting filmmaker if she was a man but since she’s a very hot woman she’s really overrated."
"Suraj Sharma gives an amazing and incredibly moving performance in Life of Pi and seriously needs to do some porn."
"Silver Linings Playbook in the wrong hands could’ve been a ludicrous mess but it was in the right hands and it’s the best movie of 2012."
"Hollywood liberalism is at its best and worst in Lincoln because it’s an obvious movie made by proud people who want to be congratulated."
"This is 40 is the kind of movie I totally respond to: sprawling, messy,hilarious, transparent and stars Leslie Mann in a great performance."
"Concerned Empire woman offended by Bigelow tweet writes “I love you, babe. But stop tweeting wasted.” When the hell else should I tweet?!?"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)