Bret Michaels: Miley Cyrus Duet Will Be Released
The song was shelved following Michaels' alleged affair with the actress' mother.
Bret Michaels and Miley Cyrus' duet of "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" is back on, according to Michaels.
The release of the single, recorded last summer, was scrapped when rumors of an affair between Michaels and Cyrus' mother, Tish Cyrus, surfaced.
Michaels told E! Online, "The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of 'Every Rose.' It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but because of that, they stepped back."
He added, "It really bummed me out. I worked hard on that."
Now that Billy Ray Cyrus has withdrawn his divorce filing, the cover of the Poison song is once again set to drop, most likely over the summer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed