Brett Ratner Spoofed by 'Happy Endings' Actor for Funny or Die (Video)
Adam Pally channels the disgraced Oscar producer in a new clip, poking fun at a few of his latest offensive comments.
In the past week, Brett Ratner has offered plenty of vulgar and offensive quotes to provide comedy fodder for days. Shortly after his sudden exit as Oscars producer, Happy Endings actor Adam Pally channeled Ratner in a Funny or Die spoof.
“I don’t know why I said the word faggot,” Pally says in the video. “I don’t know, it just popped into my head. It’s weird. It’s like, anytime I need a word, the first thing that pops into Brett Ratner’s head is faggot.”
The actor is referencing, of course, Ratner’s infamous quote from a recent Tower Heist screening: “Rehearsal’s for fags.”
Throughout the two and a half minute clip, the actor appears to be struggling with his computer, constantly shouting to an assistant for help.
“I’m just gonna give up,” the short concludes. “Who cares? No one’s gonna care about this. It’s gonna blow over… this is old news.”
Watch the full video below, which also references Ratner’s decision to over-share on Howard Stern's show.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David