Brett Ratner Spoofed by 'Happy Endings' Actor for Funny or Die (Video)
Adam Pally channels the disgraced Oscar producer in a new clip, poking fun at a few of his latest offensive comments.
In the past week, Brett Ratner has offered plenty of vulgar and offensive quotes to provide comedy fodder for days. Shortly after his sudden exit as Oscars producer, Happy Endings actor Adam Pally channeled Ratner in a Funny or Die spoof.
“I don’t know why I said the word faggot,” Pally says in the video. “I don’t know, it just popped into my head. It’s weird. It’s like, anytime I need a word, the first thing that pops into Brett Ratner’s head is faggot.”
The actor is referencing, of course, Ratner’s infamous quote from a recent Tower Heist screening: “Rehearsal’s for fags.”
Throughout the two and a half minute clip, the actor appears to be struggling with his computer, constantly shouting to an assistant for help.
“I’m just gonna give up,” the short concludes. “Who cares? No one’s gonna care about this. It’s gonna blow over… this is old news.”
Watch the full video below, which also references Ratner’s decision to over-share on Howard Stern's show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR