'General Hospital' Vet Vanessa Marcil-Giovinazzo Sued for $200K by Ex Brian Austin Green
The former "90210" actor claims the actress, with whom he shares a 9-year-old son, borrowed the money and has defaulted on payback of the loan.
Vanessa Marcil-Giovinazzo is used to playing out TV drama on General Hospital and 90210.
Now Brian Austin Green has sparked some real life drama, suing his ex-girlfriend -- and mother of his 9-year-old son Kassius-- for unpaid loans.
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Green claims that starting in 2000 he loaned Marcil-Giovinazzo upwards of $200,000, which she never paid back. Green says each time he wrote Marcil a check, they agreed she would return the money "promptly."
Green says he visited Marcil-Giovinazzo in November 2011 and asked for the cash, but she refused. Green is suing for all monies loaned, plus additional unspecified damages, TMZ reports.
The pair met while filming 90210, and dated from 1999 to 2003, during which time they had a son together. Marcil-Giovinazzo is now married to CSI: NY actor Carmine Giovinazzo. Austin Green married Transformer's star Megan Fox in 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR