Brian Cox, Natascha McElhone, Anne Reid and Philip Jackson to Star in 'Theatre of Dreams'
David Scheinmann to direct coming-of-age drama.
LONDON – Brian Cox, Natascha McElhone, Anne Reid and Philip Jackson are all aboard to play the grown-ups in David Scheinmann’s Theatre Of Dreams.
The movie’s title comes from one of the names given to English soccer team Manchester United’s ground.
The movie is billed as a fictional coming-of-age drama about how the club’s legendary manager Matt Busby helps an 11-year-old rascal fulfil his footballing dreams.
It is set to shoot in Manchester this month and next and is produced by double Emmy-nominated Bill and Ben Productions.
It will be distributed in the U.K. during 2012 by Trinity Films.
Fresh faced 10-year-old lead Jack Smith takes the child lead in the movie following a nationwide casting search.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws