Brian Edwards Is the Latest Executive to Exit Relativity Media
The firm's chief operating officer joins a growing list of execs who have departed Ryan Kavanaugh's film production and distribution company this year.
In the latest example of executive turnover at Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media, Brian Edwards has resigned as the company’s chief operating officer.
Edwards stepped down after just five months in that post in early October, a spokesman for Relativity confirmed. His departure was first reported by the Los Angeles Times.
Relativity, which most recently released Immortals and is readying Mirror Mirror, a reworking of the Snow White story starring Lily Collins and Julia Roberts for a March opening, has seen a number of its other executives leave recently.
Joe Matukewicz, its senior vice president of acquistions, left to join Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquistions earlier this month. Other execs who have left Relativity this year include Bill Sutman, its chief financial officer; Peter Adee, president of marketing and distribution;and Michael Joe, who had been serving as president.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack