Brian Grazer: '24' Movie Targeted for 2012 Release
The producer tweets that he's "very excited" about working on the movie, which is based on the long-running Fox drama series.
A month after Kiefer Sutherland said the long-in-development 24 movie will be released next year, producer Brian Grazer confirmed that the movie is targeted for a 2012 release.
Grazer and Ron Howard's Imagine Entertainment produced the 24 TV series, which aired from 2001-10 on Fox.
"Got off the phone Keifer yesterday and we are very excited about producing the ‘24' movie for next year," Grazer Tweeted.
In March, Sutherland appeared on ABC's The View, where he described the film as "the little engine that could."
The series earned multiple Emmys during its run, including best drama and best lead actor for Sutherland.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR