Brian Grazer Inks Six-Figure Book Deal With Simon & Schuster
The nonfiction tome, tentatively titled "Curiosities," will chronicle his ongoing weekly meetings with new and interesting people hailing from worlds well outside of Hollywood.
Film and TV producer Brian Grazer has inked a deal with Simon & Schuster to write a book, tentatively titled Curiosities, about his ongoing weekly meetings with new and interesting people from the worlds of science, government and other realms.
The Imagine Entertainment honcho, who has brought many a book to the big screen, will begin penning the nonfiction tome as soon as the publisher can find a writer to work with him. That process could take weeks or months.
An Imagine Entertainment source pegged the deal at six figures.
Simon & Schuster is eyeing the book as a 2013 release, as first reported by The New York Post. Ironically, Simon & Schuster is the longtime publisher of Grazer's ex-wife, author Gigi Levangie Grazer.
Grazer is repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera