Brian Williams' NBC Nightly News Causes Brawl
Two men were arrested, three people were hospitalized in Wisconsin.
Three people staying at the Sheboygan, Wisc. Salvation Army did not agree with Brian William's Friday telecast of the NBC Nightly News.
A fight broke out, sending all three to the hospital and resulting in two arrests. No word on what exactly they were arguing about.
It all started around 5:35 p.m., Sgt. Scott Reineke of the Sheboygan Police Department tells the local weekly Northwestern Newspaper.
"It was something about the Brian Williams evening news: there was a disagreement about whatever was on the news," Reineke said.
The 51-year-old unidentified man received a cut to the head after pushing a 27-year-old woman (who told police she suffered jaw pain), and was arrested on suspicion of battery. The 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct. He injured his left arm, neck and head.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR