'The Bridge' Star Joins Disney's Sports Drama 'McFarland'
Carlos Pratts will appear in the Mayhem Pictures film, which stars Kevin Costner as a high school track coach.
FX's The Bridge actor Carlos Pratts has joined Disney's sports drama McFarland.
The film, being produced by Mayhem Pictures' Mark Ciardi and Gordon Gray, stars Kevin Costner as a high school track coach in a small, primarily Latino California town who transforms a team of athletes into championship contenders. Niki Caro is directing and Maria Bello also stars.
Pratts will play Thomas, a McFarland High School student and member of the track team who has anger issues and spends plenty of time at the principal's office due to fighting.
Pratts currently portrays Gus Ruiz, the son of Demian Bichir's character, on FX's The Bridge. He will next be seen as one of the leads in Paramount’s Paranormal Activity: The Chosen Ones. He's repped by Untitled Entertainment, Prestige Talent Agency and Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson & Binder, LLP.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR