Bridget Moynahan Joining Joel Surnow's 'Small Time' (Exclusive)
The actress will join Chris Meloni, Devon Bostick and Dean Norris in the drama.
Bridget Moynahan is in negotiations to join the cast of Joel Surnow’s drama Small Time.
The actress will join Chris Meloni, Devon Bostick and Dean Norris in the semiautobiographical passion project written and being directed by the 24 co-creator.
Meloni is playing a used-car dealer in Van Nuys who is still in love with his ex-wife (Moynahan) and is dealing with a son (Bostick) who wants to forgo college and work alongside his father on the lot. Norris will play Meloni’s partner. The actors are in various stages of dealmaking.
An April shoot is being planned. Surnow is producing. Executive producing are Jonathan Koch and Steve Michaels through their production banner Asylum Entertainment.
Moynahan most recently starred on the ensemble CBS police show Blue Bloods. Her most recent feature was an appearance in Battle: Los Angeles.
She is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR