Brie Larson in Talks to Join Judd Apatow's 'Trainwreck'
Amy Schumer is starring in the Universal movie project.
Brie Larson is in negotiations to join Amy Schumer and Bill Hader in Trainwreck, Judd Apatow's latest feature for Universal.
The comedy is a starring vehicle for Schumer, a stand-up comedienne, and Apatow developed the script with her.
The plot is being kept under wraps.
The film is set for release by Universal Pictures on July 24, 2015.
Larson is currently nominated for a best actress Indie Spirit Award for her performance in the acclaimed drama Short Term 12. Last year, she also appeared in The Spectacular Now and Don Jon before nabbing the love interest role opposite Mark Walhberg in Paramount's The Gambler.
Larson, who co-starred in 21 Jump Street, is repped by Gersh, Authentic Talent and Literary Management and Sloane Offer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)