Brightlight Pictures Executive Shuffle Sees David Hovan Hired as COO
"The Company You Keep" producer also hired Alexander Suelzle as vp of finance to bolster its executive suite.
VANCOUVER – Brightlight Pictures on Wednesday continued its management shuffle by hiring David Hovan as COO and Alexander Suelzle as vp of finance.
The recruits follow the departures of legal affairs topper Karyn Edwards and Brighlight co-founder Stephen Hegyes to set up separate production shingles.
Those exits were followed by Brightlight bringing on board David Oland as vp of business and legal affairs and Kristen Bell as director of business and legal affairs.
Hovan brings to Brightlight experience in film development and production, while Suelzle has expertise in domestic and international financing, mergers and acquisitions.
Brightlight’s recent credits include the CBC and Hallmark Channel biopic Mr. Hockey: The Gordie Howe Story, Robert Redford’s The Company You Keep, a Sony Pictures Classics release, and executive producing Horns, a feature starring Daniel Radcliffe, for Mandalay and Red Granite Pictures.
Brightlight and chairman Shawn Williamson are repped by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR