Brightlight Pictures Executive Shuffle Sees David Hovan Hired as COO
"The Company You Keep" producer also hired Alexander Suelzle as vp of finance to bolster its executive suite.
VANCOUVER – Brightlight Pictures on Wednesday continued its management shuffle by hiring David Hovan as COO and Alexander Suelzle as vp of finance.
The recruits follow the departures of legal affairs topper Karyn Edwards and Brighlight co-founder Stephen Hegyes to set up separate production shingles.
Those exits were followed by Brightlight bringing on board David Oland as vp of business and legal affairs and Kristen Bell as director of business and legal affairs.
Hovan brings to Brightlight experience in film development and production, while Suelzle has expertise in domestic and international financing, mergers and acquisitions.
Brightlight’s recent credits include the CBC and Hallmark Channel biopic Mr. Hockey: The Gordie Howe Story, Robert Redford’s The Company You Keep, a Sony Pictures Classics release, and executive producing Horns, a feature starring Daniel Radcliffe, for Mandalay and Red Granite Pictures.
Brightlight and chairman Shawn Williamson are repped by UTA.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services