Bristol Palin to Release a Memoir
The book will be released June 21 by the same publisher as her mother, Sarah, according to an Amazon.com listing.
Bristol Palin will release a memoir this summer.
Amazon.com posted a preorder listing for the 304-page tome by the 20-year-old mom and Dancing With the Stars contestant. After PoliticalWire spotted it, the site removed the listing.
The book, currently named Untitled Bristol Palin Memoir, will hit stores June 21 and cost $17.15.
It will be released by William Morrow, Morrow & Co., an imprint of HarperCollins -- which also published mom Sarah Palin's Going Rouge: An American Life and America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche