Brit Thriller ‘Unconditional’ Garners German Sales Rep Worldwide
Media Luna takes on rights duties to movie starring Christian Cooke and Harry McEntire alongside Madeleine Clark.
LONDON – Bryn Higgins’ big-screen debut Unconditional, starring debutante actress Madeleine Clark alongside Christian Cooke and Harry McEntire has sealed a deal with German sales label Media Luna New Films.
British production banner Stone City Films has secured the worldwide sales services of Media Luna for the film billed as a dark, twisted love comedy.
It revolves around teenage twins who fall under the spell of a charismatic man who offers love on one condition: The boy becomes his sister.
Media Luna CEO Ida Martins described the film as having “an unexpected turn on its plot, which makes the story unique.”
Media Luna is known for repping emerging directors and producers, who have a handwritten signature on their work.
Cooke is known to U.S. audiences for playing a lawyer in the Miami-mobster-set TV series, Magic City.
McEntire is currently starring in the Showtime series Episodes alongside Matt LeBlanc and is also in Disney’s John Carter, directed and co-written by Andrew Stanton.
Melanie Hill (Stardust) and veteran actor James Bolam also star in the film written by Joe Fisher.
Higgins produces with executive producer Clare Duggan of Stone City Films.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game