Britney Spears' 3-Year Old Niece Sings 'Up N' Down' (Video)
Jamie Lynn Spears’ daughter covers the track in a YouTube clip posted by the pop star herself.
At just 3-years old, Jamie Lynn Spears’ daughter Maddie is the latest family member to be bitten by the showbiz bug.
The tot can be seen in a brief 30-second YouTube clip posted by her famous aunt, Britney Spears, as she puts her spin on the pop princess’ track “Up N’ Down.”
Seated with a toy doll in her hands, the little girl chants, “The beat just dropped and the room got sexy. You’re watching me like there’s no one else around.” Despite fumbling with the rest of the lyrics, her finale was met by cheers from the small audience.
“OMG! Check out my niece Maddie covering Aunt Britney’s Up N Down,” the singer wrote on Twitter. “Sooooo adorable!”
Spears can currently be seen performing the song on her nationwide Femme Fatale tour with Nicki Minaj.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'