Britney Spears Adds South America Tour Dates
The singer announced Monday that she will be taking her Femme Fatale tour south of the border.
Britney Spears' Facebook page proclaimed the promise of big news Monday at 6pm EST. And, fans of the singer, who is currently on her Femme Fatale tour weren't disappointed.
Spears, who appeared in a Ustream video along with two of her backup dancers (who translated her English to Spanish and Portuguese) announced that she has added two tour dates to her ongoing world tour.
Though the video flashed the words "Are You Ready South America? #HolaBritney" before Spears' message (a place the singer acknowledged she'd neglected during her Circus tour in 2009), both performances will occur in Brazil. A notice followed that 10 additional dates will be announced soon.
For now, the first concert will take place on November 15 at Apoteose in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. From there, Spears and her crew will move on to Sao Paulo and the Anhembi Arena for a November 18 show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game