Britney Spears to Tour With Enrique Iglesias
Her Femme Fatale tour kicks off in June.
Britney Spears announced a Femme Fatale concert tour with Enrique Iglesias on Good Morning America Tuesday.
"Thank you guys for all your love and support. I love music. It's my world. It's my everything, so I'm so happy to be able to share it with everyone," Spears -- who has received mixed reviews for her live shows -- said on the show. Watch her performance of "Hold It Against Me" from San Francisco above.
She added, "We are going on tour with Enrique Iglesias in June!"
Her Circus tour ended in 2009.
Spears has a number of TV appearances planned to air Tuesday, the day she drops her seventh studio album, Femme Fatale.
The trailer for her MTV special (featuring performances from Friday in Las Vegas) airs at 7:58 p.m., and she'll hit the stage on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Her manager Tweeted that she's postponing an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show due to scheduling difficulties.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game