Britney Spears' Cut Scene From 'Jackass 3D' (Video)
Johnny Knoxville revealed the clip on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Tuesday.
Britney Spears filmed a scene for Jackass 3D -- but it never made it into the movie, Johnny Knoxville joked in a skit on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday night.
"We had to cut the bit because of time," Knoxville says.
Spears agreed to do the "Poo Cocktail Supreme" stunt, in which she was placed inside a Porta-Potty and flipped into the air via bungee cord.
"She was so game to shoot," says Knoxville. Watch above.
Spears also performed on Kimmel to promote her new album, Femme Fatale, Tuesday night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game