Britney Spears' Fiance Jason Trawick to Become Her Co-Conservator
The singer's father Jamie Spears has asked a court to have Trawick share legal control over his daughter's general well-being.
Britney Spears' fiance Jason Trawick is set to become the singer's co-conservator.
Spears' father Jamie Spears has asked a court to have future son-in-law Trawick share legal control over his daughter's general well-being but not her finances, People reports. That means Trawick, a talent manager and former agent, would oversee things like food, clothing and medical care.
Trawick, 40, and Spears, 30, got engaged in December while in Las Vegas. He would be the singer's third husband; she was previously married to Kevin Federline and Jason Alexander for 55 hours.
The move also fueled speculation that a Spears-Trawick wedding may be in the near future.
"This is a very unusual situation, because generally you don't see conservatees get married," said probate attorney Jeffrey S. Cohen, who is not involved with the case. "This could be a sign that the couple's wedding is around the corner."
Spears' father has served as conservator over his daughter and her fortune since February 2008, after she had a psychological breakdown.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!