Britney Spears in Las Vegas: Planet Hollywood 'Actively Engaged in Discussions' With Pop Star
The casino is now home to Cee Lo Green’s “Loberace” spectacle and “Peepshow,” starring Coco Austin.
Britney Spears may be headed to Planet Hollywood.
Caesars Entertainment -- which owns the Las Vegas casino, among a slew of others – issued a statement Friday confirming that it is “actively engaged in discussions” with Spears’ team for a performing residency.
“Caesars Entertainment is continuously working to redefine the Las Vegas entertainment landscape,” reads the statement. “As a pioneer of the modern Las Vegas headlining residency model, Caesars Entertainment regularly engages in conversations with today’s top artists to perform at any number of our Las Vegas resorts. We can now confirm the company is actively engaged in discussions with Britney Spears' representatives regarding a potential headlining residency at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.”
Planet Hollywood is home to the striptease “Peepshow,” which formerly featured E! reality star Holly Madison and now features Coco Austin, also an E! star and the wife of rapper Ice T. The venue also hosts Cee Lo Green’s "Loberace" spectacle, which highlights legendary moments in music history.
Extra first reported that Spears could be headed to Planet Hollywood.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Closed Captioning Finally Enters Digital Age
- 'Jurassic World': See The first Images From The Set Of Next Summer's Dinosaur Flick
- 'A New Earth' Author Eckhart Tolle Says We Have An Addiction To Unhappiness (VIDEO)
- Lake Bell Reveals Pregnancy By Cradling Her Belly In Tight Jumpsuit At Vanity Fair Party