Britney Spears in Las Vegas: Planet Hollywood 'Actively Engaged in Discussions' With Pop Star
The casino is now home to Cee Lo Green’s “Loberace” spectacle and “Peepshow,” starring Coco Austin.
Britney Spears may be headed to Planet Hollywood.
Caesars Entertainment -- which owns the Las Vegas casino, among a slew of others – issued a statement Friday confirming that it is “actively engaged in discussions” with Spears’ team for a performing residency.
“Caesars Entertainment is continuously working to redefine the Las Vegas entertainment landscape,” reads the statement. “As a pioneer of the modern Las Vegas headlining residency model, Caesars Entertainment regularly engages in conversations with today’s top artists to perform at any number of our Las Vegas resorts. We can now confirm the company is actively engaged in discussions with Britney Spears' representatives regarding a potential headlining residency at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.”
Planet Hollywood is home to the striptease “Peepshow,” which formerly featured E! reality star Holly Madison and now features Coco Austin, also an E! star and the wife of rapper Ice T. The venue also hosts Cee Lo Green’s "Loberace" spectacle, which highlights legendary moments in music history.
Extra first reported that Spears could be headed to Planet Hollywood.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)